Sunday, May 28, 2006

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter Multiplayer

Right... I just got off my first go on the Internet multiplayer game of Ghost Recon. It's pretty good, even if I'm not!

Most people appear to play on the 'Domination' style of game. This involves wandering around the map to out-number the opponents in different zones. As a bonus, you re-spawn when you (inevitably in my case) get killed.

I think that I will be enjoying the nultiplayer for some time ;-)

Yesterday, I was playing the multiplayer on my brother's XBOX360. Although the games have the same title, they are quite different. The attitude of the XBOX Live players is different too, taking a less strategic approach to gaming. Just an observation - not a bad thing because sometimes people sniping you from on top of some remote building just pisses you off!

No comments: