Monday, September 12, 2005

Southport Airshow

Yesterday I went to the Southport Airshow with Caroline. I was a little reluctant at first, due to the ridiculously early hour that I had to rise (8am no less!). I�m glad that I went though because it gave me a chance to try out my new camera.

There was lots to see � including helicopters, model planes (look at the size of some of them!) and the Red Arrows. I think you can agree that some of the pictures look superb.

There was one slight drawback, however, in that we forgot to take any sun screen and I now look like a lobster (after it has been boiled to the end of time!). Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ric said...

hmmmm - living in Blackpool (read Povpool) at the moment while some building work is done at home. It's handy for work though.

I believe that the water was approx. 3 miles out at that point and was going out!