Monday, September 12, 2005

The Saga Continues...


Well the network migration is continuing to go wrong. I still have no server room, although a temporary space has been found next door to where the server room will eventually end up. Unfortunately, there is not enough power to turn all my equipment on and I need a 50A feed for my UPS!

Incoming email is screwed - I can�t see any reason for this being the case and can only assume that something is going wrong upstream. Outlook Web Access and IIS in general on that server is also screwed though so hey ho!

Once I get the new server room and build my final 2 Citrix servers things should start to look up. Then I�ll just need to tweak the Citrix servers to iron out the remaining problems, retrieve the old shared areas from the old servers and fix Exchange.

Anyhoo - it does look pretty cool already! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ric said...

Better shots will be posted when it is in its final location - the room isn't big enough to get a decent shot at the moment!

FYI - the APC NetShelter racks are dirt cheap and well worth the money... they even have wheels!!!